Men's RealFleece™ Merino High Pile Long Sleeve Zip Hoodie
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. We have extended our returns period and this may be returned for a refund for any reason within 60 days from the ship date.
- RealFleece™ - An authentic brushed merino wool that is naturally warm and soft to the touch
- Zoned MerinoLoft™ at front and hood to ensure protection where most needed
- RealFleece™ lined hood
- Zoned Cool-Lite™ lining is lightweight, breathable and designed to manage moisture away from the body
- High collar for added protection
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Zippered chest vents to allow body temperature regulation
- Offset center front zipper to prevent friction
- 2-way zipper
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior chest security pocket
- Side seams from underarm finish at hem towards the back for comfort
- Product weight
- Medium = 1100 g /38.7 oz
- Fabric content
- main body face: 100% Merino Wool /main body back: 100% TENCEL™/chest panels/hood: 100% cotton/lining: 60% TENCEL™, 40% Merino Wool //hood lining face: 100% Merino Wool /hood lining back: 100% TENCEL™/filling: 88% Merino Wool , 12% polyactide
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 71.5cm (Based onn size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide