Women's ZoneKnit™ Merino Short Sleeve Scoop Back T-Shirt
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. We have extended our returns period and this may be returned for a refund for any reason within 60 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- ZoneKnit™ - Engineered body mapped technology to regulate your body temperature and let your skin breathe during high-intensity activity
- Cool-Lite™ - Lightweight and breathable fabric blend that manages moisture and is naturally odour resistant. Eyelet mesh in strategically zoned panels for ventilation
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Boat neckline for coverage
- Curved hem at sides
- Open back neckline for breathability
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Product weight
- Small 95 g / 3.35 oz
- Fabric content
- 60% Lyocell, 40% Merino Wool, Exclusive of decoration
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 179cm / 5'10". Waist: 62cm / 24". Ludo is wearing size S.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 45.4cm (Based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Body mapping for warmth and ventilation where you need it most.