Unisex icebreaker x Goldwin MerinoLoft™ Coat
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- MerinoLoft™ - A natural cruelty-free merino wool insulation
- Oversized peaked hood with zig zag topstitching
- Front zip with storm flap and metal snaps
- Zippered chest pocket
- Hand pockets with flap and zip closure
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Interior patch pocket with metal snap
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closure
- Product weight
- L = 1750 g / 61.72 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Fabric weight
- Dry clean only. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Beryl is wearing a size S her measurements are: Height: 166cm/5.5” Bust: 79cm/31” B Waist: 61cm/24” Hips: 90cm/33.5” Dress: NZAU 8/US 4/EU 34
Hunter is wearing a size L his measurements are: Height: 185cm/6.1” Chest: 96cm/37.8” Waist: 76.2cm/30”
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 108.5cm based on size L
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
- Relaxed Fit - This garment is designed to be loose-fitting for a more relaxing feel.
Free of plastic microfibres and petrochemical-based synthetics, this product is made with 100% pure merino fibres that were hand-picked for strength and softness to create a luxurious fabric that naturally breathes and resists odours. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable under certain conditions.