Men's RealFleece™ Merino High Pile Long Sleeve Half Zip Jacket
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- RealFleece™ - An authentic brushed merino wool that is naturally warm and soft to the touch
- Contrast binding center front half zipper with kissing welt
- Center front zippered dump pocket with cotton ripstop woven flap
- Kangaroo hand pockets
- Contrast binding at cuffs
- External grosgrain hangar loop at center back yoke
- Product weight
- Medium = 950 g /33.4 oz
- Fabric content
- shell face: 100% Merino Wool , shell back: 100% TENCEL™, pocket flap: 100% cotton, lining: 60% TENCEL™, 40% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30C); on a delicate cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 104cm / 41". Dontai is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 72 cm (Based on size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide