Women's MerinoLOFT™ Stratus X Hooded Vest
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Zoned quilting for thermal regulation
- Adjustable hood with drawcord
- Metaluxe vislon center front zip
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Metaluxe zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Adjustable hem with drawcord
- Center back length: 69.2cm/27¼", Size M
- Product weight
- Medium = 530 g / 18.6 oz
- Fabric content
- Face: 100% Polyester Fill: 180gm MerinoLoft™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide