Women's 15.5 Merino Long Sleeve Roll Neck Thermal Top
We have extended our returns period to 90 days coming up to Christmas. You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com for any reason within 90 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with the tags still attached.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Exceptionally soft and luxurious 15.5 micron merino fibers that regulate body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- High neck for added protection
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Extended sleeves to fingerless mitten with thumb loops to keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Forward set side seams to prevent friction
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Large = 320 g / 11.2 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 168cm / 5'6". Waist: 61cm / 24". Katherine is wearing size Small.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 70.3cm (based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
The pinnacle of our base layer offering, the Merino Long Sleeve Roll Neck is our softest, warmest, and most luxurious 100% merino base layer. Extra-ultrafine 15.5 micron merino fibers feel luxurious and silky-soft. It’s made from our heaviest weight interlock jersey fabric that is knitted together so that the smooth side of the jersey is the same on the outside as on the inside, making it feel extra soft, plush, and premium next-to-skin. Featuring thumb loops for ease of putting on a jacket and a high neck that can be worn to cover your face during the harshest conditions, the Merino Roll Neck will keep you warm on the coldest of days out on the slopes.