Women's Merino 250 Vertex Long Sleeve Crewe Thermal Top Into the Deep
We have extended our returns period to 90 days coming up to Christmas. You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com for any reason within 90 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with the tags still attached.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- 100% Merino - Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Backward set side seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Large = 270 g / 9.52 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 168cm / 5'6". Waist: 61cm / 24". Katherine is wearing size Small.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 68.9cm (based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
A heavy weight base layer with a twist, our Vertex series feature shapes and patterns for added fun. The fabric is double knitted, meaning it’s thicker for added warmth while retaining lightness in weight. The jacquard jersey fabric also has unique patterns knitted in, with designs inspired by nature. Made from 100% merino for natural odour resistance and temperature regulation so even when it’s keeping you warm, your body can breathe.