Women's Merino Lifestyle Fine Gauge Crew Socks
We have extended our returns period to 90 days coming up to Christmas. You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com for any reason within 90 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with the tags still attached.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- A - 200 Needle count for fine gauge luxury
- B - Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- C - Instep support for stability
- D - Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- Product weight
- Large-Xlarge = 39 g / 1.37 oz
- Fabric content
- 66% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% LYCRA®
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Dry flat. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions