Women's Merino Nature Dye Helliers Long Sleeve Crewe Sweatshirt
We have extended our returns period to 90 days coming up to Christmas. You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com for any reason within 90 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with the tags still attached.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- RealFleece™ - An authentic brushed merino Merino Wool that is naturally warm and soft to the touch
- Nature Dye - Ethically sourced plant-based dyes that use less water and naturally fade with time
- Rib neck, sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 64.5cm based on size M
- Product weight
- Medium = 289 g / 10.19 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 88% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 3% Elastane, Rib: 96% Merino Wool, 4% Elastane
Like nature, the color of this garment is imperfect and will fade naturally. We recommend a cold machine-wash with like colors before wear and line dry in shade.
Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
This product is dyed in a natural hue that will naturally evolve and fade over time, adding depth and authenticity for a lived-in aesthetic. The renewable plant pigments used are sourced from sustainable crops and applied with a non-toxic adherent in a cold-water process. The dyeing uses 65% less water than traditional methods.