Women's BodyfitZone™ Merino 150 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe Thermal Top
If you are not satisfied with the products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the products and get a refund, provided that you return the products to us according to the procedure indicated on our Returns Process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
- BodyFitZone™ - features breathable zones for high intensity activity
- Thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 70.7cm based on size M
- Product weight
- Small= 133 g / 4.68 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% Elastane, Eyelet: 84% Merino Wool, 15% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 178cm / 5'10". Waist: 66cm / 26". Alicia is wearing size S.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
When you see Zone, think high performance. These base layers feature engineered body mapping technology to regulate your body temperature and let your skin breathe during high intensity activity. Combining merino jersey with strategically placed mesh panels for active ventilation, the Zone series ranges from lightweight to heavyweight for year-round layering during your adventures and everyday training.