Women's Cool-Lite™ Merino Amplify Racerback Tank Top
If you are not satisfied with the products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the products and get a refund, provided that you return the products to us according to the procedure indicated on our Returns Process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
- Cool-Lite™ - A lightweight and breathable fabric blend that is designed to wick moisture away from the body
- Eyelet mesh back for full ventilation
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 68.4cm based on size M
- Product weight
- Medium = 81 g / 2.85 oz
- Fabric content
- Front Body: 52% Merino Wool, 35% TENCEL™, 13% Nylon Back Body: 51% Merino Wool, 35% TENCEL™, 14% Nylon
- Machine wash warm. Wash inside out with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5'11" / 180cm. Waist: 28" / 71.1cm. She is wearing size S
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
It’s designed to fit close to body for ease of movement and is made with Cool-Lite™ technology which aids moisture wicking and temperature regulation. Eyelet mesh fabric is used in the back of the body and under the arms for maximum ventilation and the seams are placed carefully to help reduce friction and aid mobility.