We are currently experiencing high amounts of contact due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, this means it may take us a little longer to reply than usual.
Coronavirus – FAQs
Due to COVID-19 I want to cancel my order Our ordering system works in real time, so it isn't possible to cancel an order after it has been placed. If you would like to return your order when it arrives, you can send it back to us free of charge, just visit the Returns page for easy to follow instructions. We're also now offering an extended returns period of 60 days to make it easier and more convenient for you.
I need to return my item but I'm worried it will be out of the 30 day period. Will you be extending this? To make sure that you can return your order at a time and in a way that it's safe to do so, we've extended our returns period to 60 days. You can read more about this on our returns page, which is also where you'll find any further updates on our returns policy.
To access our Returns Policy and Terms, please click here. This page outlines the process to follow in order to process your return.
- As a registered user please sign in.
- As a guest please use check status.
- Begin the online RMA process by selecting the order you would like to return, followed by the product(s) to return.
- Depending on your country, you’ll have an option for Home Pick-Up or Drop-Off Location.
- Drop-Off Location: Please take your return to the chosen location during the hours provided
- Home Pick-Up: Please have your package ready for pick-up at the address provided and on the date selected. Unfortunately, carriers cannot specify a time of day for pick-up.
- After completing the online process, please print out your prepaid shipping label.
- Pack the product you’re returning into a shipping container (feel free to re-use the one we sent you, but please cover up the old tracking barcode!) and secure the shipping label to the outside of your package.
- If you cannot access this label online, please contact us here, and reference your RMA number when you correspond with us.
We recommend you keep a copy of the tracking ID / receipt for your package.