Men's MerinoLOFT™ Descender Hybrid Jacket
If you are not satisfied with the products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the products and get a refund, provided that you return the products to us according to the procedure indicated on our Returns Process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
- Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front panel for core warmth and protection
- Channeled fleece for temperature regulation
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil center front zip
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Set-in sleeve construction for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 77.6cm/30½", Size L
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
What is Merinoloft?
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.