Women's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Hybrid Hooded Jacket
points with this purchase.
To inspire both your experience of nature and wearing natural materials in nature, we invite you to join icebreaker Nature.Rewards. As a member you’ll unlock exclusive rewards, including free shipping and advanced product previews and become part of the ‘Move to Natural Collective’.
NATURE IS OUR HERO.
CONNECT TO FEEL THE REWARDS
- Fit: Regular
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, Warm, Durable, Wind resistant, Water Resistant, Compressible
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front and back panels for core warmth and wind protection, lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility, reverse coil center front zip with dwr, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub, knit side and underarm panels for contour body fit, layering ease, and range of mobility, set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, zippered hand pockets with dwr, zippered interior security pocket, packable into interior pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 71cm/28", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5' 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
- Fabric: Body: 100% Nylon. Panels: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA®. Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Product Weight: Medium = 420 g / 14.8 oz