Women's icebreaker City Label Cool-Lite™ Merino Travel Trench Coat
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 90 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
What is Klarna?
With Klarna you can shop for your favourite icebreaker styles now, and pay later.
Here's how it works:
Step 1: Add products to your cart and select Klarna when you check out. Step 2: Enter a few personal details and you will know instantly if you're approved Step 3: Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it is time to pay.
Shop now. Pay in 4 interest-free payments.
Pay later in 4 interest-free payments will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 4 equal payments. The payment for each payment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first payment will be collected when your icebreaker order is confirmed and payments 2, 3 and 4 are scheduled 14, 28 and 42 days later, respectively. Klarna will remind you before each payment is collected. You can always monitor your payments’ schedule in the Klarna app.
For full terms and conditions, please visit Klarna's website.
- Merino face fabric bonded with Cool-Lite™ – a lightweight, breathable blend of merino and TENCEL™ designed to wick moisture away from the body
- Back set shoulder seams overlaid with woven poplin tape
- Concealed front zip with storm flap
- Hand pocket openings at front darts with invisible zippered ticket pocket on right side
- Removeable internal pocket bag with folded shoulder strap inside and snap-fastened to garment at left side
- Product weight
- Medium = 791g / 27.9oz
- Fabric content
- Face: 100% Merino Wool, Back: 52% Merino Wool, 35% TENCEL™, 13% Nylon, Trim: 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
We've taken everything we've learnt in over 25 years of natural performance technology and created a refined collection of timeless designs that harness the natural comfort of merino wool. Feel relaxed yet polished in versatile pieces that blend beautiful tailoring with super soft, breathable fibres. A sophisticated take on natural performance.
icebreaker City Label
Natural comfort with a sophisticated edge.
We've taken everything we've learned in over 25 years of natural performance technology and put it into a versatile collection of timeless designs made with merino fibers.