Men's MerinoLOFT™ Helix Vest Fraser Peaks
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warm, breathable, comfortable, odor resistant, sustainable
- Features: Icebreaker MerinoLOFT™, updated design, internal storm flap, zippered chest pocket, zippered front hand pockets
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Designed as active alpine insulation for cold, high-output days of skiing, climbing, snowshoeing or hiking, the Men’s Helix Vest in our Fraser Peaks print combines sustainable materials with a technical design. In the body we used our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations. The 100% recycled polyester face fabric features a DWR that sheds light precipitation. Merino jersey stretch side panels help regulate body temperature on active days, and the 100% woven merino lining ensures a cozy feel inside. Zippered hand and chest pockets keep small essentials like lip balm, snacks and your phone close at hand.
- Fabric: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ insulation. Main fabric face: 100% Recycled polyester. Side panels: 46% cat-ionic polyester, 38% Merino, 16% LYCRA®. Lining: 100% Merino
- Product Weight: Medium = 570 g / 20.11 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.