Men's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Vest
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 5-8 day(s) (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, packability, lightweight
- Features: Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility, Reverse coil center front zip with DWR, Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub, Narrow side panel quilting for contour body fit, layering ease, and range of mobility, Zippered hand pockets with DWR, Zippered interior security pocket, Packable into interior pocket, Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A trusted companion for alpine adventures of any kind, the merino-insulated Hyperia Lite Vest provides a technical dose of core warmth in a compressible, lightweight design. The Hyperia’s ultralight yet durable Pertex® Quantum Air shell features a DWR finish that sheds variable conditions. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled). MerinoLOFT™ retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature to keep you comfortable from high alpine hikes to mid-winter ski tours. Zippered hand pockets and an internal zip pocket store small essentials, offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re climbing, skiing or hiking with a pack, and the vest stows in its internal pocket for compact carrying.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 222 g / 7.83 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.