Men's MerinoLOFT™ Stratus Long Sleeve Zip
SAVE 50% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, Sustainability, Warm when wet, Comfort
- Features: Icebreaker MerinoLOFT™ technology, secure zippered front hand pockets, center front zip with internal storm flap, stretch binding at sleeve hem, adjustable drawcord hem to keep cold out, interior cozy cuff for warmth and protection
- Model: Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Ideal for active adventures when the temperature drops, the Stratus Long Sleeve Zip is our merino-insulated puffy jacket that combines technical insulation with a sustainable design. The Stratus features a 100% recycled polyester shell that sheds light weather and an adjustable drawcord hem to seal out frigid gusts. Inside the Stratus, we used our innovative 180gm MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which forgoes traditional synthetic fills for a sustainable, water-resistant merino blend (featuring recycled wool content) that provides ample warmth even when wet. Two zippered pockets keep your hands warm and store your small essentials when you’re on the move.
- Fabric: Main: 100% recycled polyester, Insulation: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ body, 100gm MerinoLOFT™ sleeves, Lining: 100% Merino wool
- Product Weight: Medium = 635 g / 22.4 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.