Men's Cool-Lite™ Strike Lite Shorts
SAVE 50% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
- Inseam: Large = 12.7cm / 5"
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, odor resistance, quick drying, durability
- Features: Cool-Lite™ jersey inner brief for faster wicking, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility in inner brief, elastic waist with internal drawcords for adjustability, laser cut holes for ventilation, stretch mesh pocket at hip for secure carry of small items, zippered back stash pocket, side split for ease of movement, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Designed for high-output trail outings on two wheels or two feet, the Strike Lite Shorts feature a stretchy, technical construction with a supportive inner short for breathable support when you’re on the move. The Strike Lite’s outer features woven 67gm 100% recycled polyester for light, quick-drying performance. Inside, the inner short is made with 155gm Cool-Lite™ jersey, which blends soft, breathable merino wool with natural Tencel® and a touch of Lycra® for active stretch. We also employed corespun fibers, which feature a nylon core wrapped in merino wool for added strength and durability that retains next-to-skin softness. Laser-cut holes aid in ventilation and the elastic waistband with an internal drawcord provides a comfortable fit. A zippered back pocket and two side mesh drop-in pockets secure your small items while you’re out on the trail.
- Fabric: Body: 100% Polyester Lining: 50% Merino Wool, 33% TENCEL®, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 123 g / 4.34 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.