Men's Escape Hooded Pullover
SAVE 50% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 5-8 day(s) (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, style, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Loose fitting hood with drawcords. Zip neck hood for temperature regulation. Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing. Kangaroo pocket. Extended left side zipper for easy fitting. Center back length: 78.3cm / 30¾" size L. Icebreaker pip label.
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 34" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
The perfect addition to laid-back weekends or relaxing after a long day outside, the Escape Hooded Pullover combines the classic hoody silhouette with natural fabrics and a unique blocked-pattern style. The Escape’s sustainable fabric combines merino wool with organic cotton for a natural, super-soft feel, and the hoody features both a roomy hood for relaxed warmth, and a zippered neck for easy temperature regulation. A classic kangaroo pocket keeps your hands warm, and an extended left-side seam zipper made for even easier on and off.
- Fabric: 52% Merino Wool / 48% Cotton
- Product Weight: Medium = 319 g / 11.25 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30C); on a delicate cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.