Men's Cool-Lite™ Strike Lite Long Sleeve Half Zip
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, breathability, moisture management, odor resistance
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for faster wicking, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, Forward set side seams for comfort, Strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, Raglan sleeve construction with bonded seams prevent chafing, Center back length: 74.4cm / 29¼" size L, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 33" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A high-performance training shirt that provides maximum breathability and comfort whether it’s worn alone during an intense circuit workout, or layered on a chilly trail run, the Strike Lite Long Sleeve Half Zip combines the comfort of merino with a technical design. The Strike features our lightweight jersey Cool-Lite™ fabric, an advanced blend of natural TENCEL®, stretchy LYCRA® and our corespun fibers—nylon threads wrapped in merino wool for the ultimate combination of next-to-skin softness and durability. This highly breathable and odor resistant blend expertly manages moisture, and strategic panels of merino-blend eyelet mesh under the arms increase ventilation when you’re working hard. Forward-set side seams and the raglan sleeve construction help eliminate chafing and improve comfort.
- Fabric: Body: 50% Wool, 33% TENCEL®, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® Eyelet: 51% Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 220 g / 7.76 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.