Men's Incline Long Sleeve Zip
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 5-8 day(s) (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, stretch, comfort, quick drying, odor resistance
- Features: Polyester content for faster wicking and drying, reflective center front zip, underarm gusset for ease of movement, laser cut holes for underarm venting, bonded relective tape at right forearm, droptail hem for added coverage
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A technical full-zip midlayer that provides active insulation with maximum breathability on runs, climbs, hikes and other active adventures, the Incline Long Sleeve Zip is designed with a 230gm fabric that blends soft and breathable merino wool with polyester for improved wicking and faster drying. The Incline’s waffled texture also holds in warmth when layered under a shell, and underarm gussets provide incredible range of motion for hiking, climbing or other high-output pursuits. Laser-cut holes in the underarms aid in ventilation when you’re moving fast and working hard. Thumb-hole cuffs make for easy layering and added warmth, and the reflective front zip and reflective tape on the right arm increase visibility for around-town runs and other urban adventures.
- Fabric: 75% Merino Wool, 25% Polyester
- Product Weight: Medium = 380 g / 13.4 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.