Men's Tech Lite Short Sleeve Crewe Snow Bug
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, odor-resistance, breathability, quick drying
- Features: Updated fit, Ultimate adventure tee, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, Lightweight comfort, Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, Center back length: 75cm/29½", size L, Icebreaker tonal embroidered logo and pip label
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
The Tech Lite Short Sleeve Crewe Snow Bug is our highly breathable, comfortable and versatile merino T-shirt with capabilities as varied as the adventures you’ll take it on. From traveling out of a backpack in far-flung corners of the globe to mid-winter ski tours and multi-pitch climbs, the Tech Lite provides the breathability, odor resistance and quick-drying performance you need with an updated fit that makes it even more comfortable. The Tech Lite features our corespun fibers—nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for increased durability and strength that retains next-to-skin softness. We also added offset shoulder seams to reduce chafing when traveling with a pack. Original artwork by Adam Haynes envisions the ultimate winter roadtrip rig for the dedicated ski bum.
- Fabric: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon corespun
- Product Weight: Medium = 158 g / 5.57 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.