Men's Anatomica Leggings with Fly
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 5-8 day(s) (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
- Inseam: Large = 77.7cm / 30"
- Benefits: Comfort, support, Odor Resistant, Lightweight, Breathable
- Features: Improved fit, gusset for comfort and mobility, contoured pouch with functioning fly, flatlock seams prevents chafing, corespun for added durability
- Model: Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Ultralight baselayer bottoms built with a super-soft, stretchy and highly durable merino wool blend, the Anatomica Leggings w/ Fly provide the breathable insulation you need for cool-weather pursuits on the trail or in the backcountry. With a tried-and-true fit that keeps you extremely comfortable, the Anatomica Leggings feature our corespun fabric, merino wool fibers wrapped around a nylon core, for increased durability and strength while retaining next-to-skin softness. Flatlock seams eliminate chafing when you’re hiking, skiing or climbing, and the contoured pouch with fly offers additional support and function.
- Fabric: 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® corespun
- Product Weight: Medium = 126 g / 4.44 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.