Women's MerinoLOFT™ Helix Skirt Fraser Peaks
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Icebreaker MerinoLOFT®, alpine inspired layering piece for performance and causal use, quilted front and back with stretch side panels, front side open-end zipper with storm flap for ease of entry
- Model: Height: 5'6" / 172cm. Waist: 26" / 66cm. She is wearing size Small.
Providing cold-weather coverage from windy ridgetops to the city streets, the Women’s Helix Skirt Fraser Peaks is a highly packable insulated skirt that brings the merino-infused warmth of our Helix collection to your lower half. The Helix features our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations, with a quilted face of recycled polyester. Stretchy 260gm merino terry side panels allow for freedom of movement when you’re strolling through town, and the full-length side zipper makes for easy on-and-off when you’re belaying or stopping for lunch on a ski tour. The satin jacquard internal waistband and merino lining throughout makes for a soft and comfortable fit.
- Fabric: 70gm MerinoLOFT® insulation. 98% Merino wool, 2% LYCRA. 100% Recycled polyester overlays
- Product Weight: Medium = 220 g / 7.76 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.