Women's MerinoLOFT™ Helix Long Sleeve Zip Fraser Peaks
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Icebreaker MerinoLOFT®, new improved fit for maximum comfort and range of motion, zoned quilting for optimal comfort and thermal regulation, internal storm flap with comfort notch at neckline, secure zippered internal chest stash pocket, droptaill hem for added coverage, thumbloops
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Designed as an active alpine midlayer for cold, high-output days of skiing, climbing, snowshoeing or hiking, the Women’s Helix Long Sleeve Zip Fraser Peaks combines sustainable materials with a sculpted fit and technical design. The Helix’s zoned design features our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations. The recycled polyester face fabric features a DWR that sheds light precipitation. Merino jersey stretch panels in the sides and arms help regulate body temperature on active days, and the 100% merino lining ensures a cozy feel inside. Zippered hand and chest pockets keep small essentials like lip balm, snacks and your phone close at hand.
- Fabric: 70gm MerinoLOFT® insulation. 100% Recycled polyester. 46% Nylon, 38% Merino wool, 16% LYCRA side panels. Lining: 100% Merino
- Product Weight: Medium = 440 g / 15.52 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.