Women's MerinoLOFT™ Helix Long Sleeve Zip
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Icebreaker MerinoLOFT®, new improved fit for maximum comfort and range of motion, zoned quilting for optimal comfort and thermal regulation, internal storm flap with comfort notch at neckline, secure zippered internal chest stash pocket, droptaill hem for added coverage, thumbloops
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Designed as an active alpine midlayer for cold, high-output days of skiing, climbing, snowshoeing or hiking, the Women’s Helix Long Sleeve Zip combines sustainable materials with a sculpted fit and technical design. The Helix’s zoned quilting features our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations. The recycled polyester face fabric features a DWR that sheds light precipitation. Merino jersey stretch panels in the sides and arms help regulate body temperature on active days, and the 100% merino lining ensures a cozy feel inside. Zippered hand and chest pockets keeps small essentials like lip balm, snacks and your phone close at hand.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Polyester Panels: 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA® Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Product Weight: Medium = 490 g / 17.28 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.