Women's MerinoLOFT™ Helix Vest Fraser Peaks
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Icebreaker MerinoLOFT®, new improved fit for maximum comfort and range of motion, zoned quilting for optimal comfort and thermal regulation, internal storm flap with comfort notch at neckline, secure zippered front chest pocket and internal chest stash pocket
- Model: Height: 5'7" / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Designed as active alpine insulation for cold, high-output days of skiing, climbing, snowshoeing or hiking, the Women’s Helix Vest Fraser Peaks combines sustainable materials with a technical design. In the body we used our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations, and the stitch-free patterning ensure maximum warmth. The recycled polyester face fabric features a DWR that sheds light precipitation. Merino jersey stretch side panels help regulate body temperature on active days, and the 100% merino lining ensures a cozy feel inside. Zippered hand and chest pockets keep small essentials like lip balm, snacks and your phone close at hand.
- Fabric: 70gm MerinoLOFT® insulation. 100% Recycled polyester. 46% Nylon, 38% Merino wool, 16% LYCRA side panels
- Product Weight: Medium = 300 g / 10.58 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.