Women's MerinoLOFT™ Stratus Long Sleeve Zip
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 5-8 day(s) (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, weather-resistance, comfort, sustainability, style
- Features: Icebreaker MerinoLOFT™ technology, water resistant, secure zippered front hand pockets, secure zippered internal stash pocket with media cord port, interior cozy cuff for warmth and protection, adjustable drawcord hem to keep cold out
- Model: Height: 5'6" / 172cm. Waist: 26" / 66cm. She is wearing size Small.
A warm, technical insulating layer with a sustainable construction, the Women’s Stratus Long Sleeve Zip is designed for fall backpacking trips, backcountry ski tours and other stop-and-go, cold-weather pursuits. The Stratus features our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which forgoes traditional fills for a sustainable, water-resistant merino blend (featuring recycled wool content) that insulates even when wet. On the exterior, a woven, recycled-polyester shell sheds the elements and a super-soft woven merino lining provides the next-to-skin comfort that you know and love. The internal cuffs and zippered front pockets keep your hands toasty on frigid days.
- Fabric: Main: 100% recycled polyester, Insulation: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ body, 100gm MerinoLOFT™ sleeves, Lining: 100% Merino wool
- Product Weight: Medium = 675 g / 23.8 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.