Women's Shasta Pants
SAVE 60% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
- Size Guide
Women's Woven Bottoms
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 5-8 day(s) (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
- Inseam: 29 = 81.5cm / 32"
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, Breathable, Style, Odor Resistant
- Features: Front fly with zip closure, draw cord for adjustability, front pockets with 1 internal stash pocket, back pockets with flap closure, draw cord to adjust leg hem opening
- Model: Height: 5'7" / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size 27.
Climbing-inspired woven pants with a relaxed fit that’s perfect for everything from post-yoga down time to bouldering sessions with friends, the Shasta Pants are the epitome of laid back. Made with a super-soft blend of merino wool and cotton, the Shasta Pants give you full summer coverage with an airy, breathable feel. Drawstrings on the waist and cuffs let you tie off the perfect fit, and a classic five-pocket design stores all your essentials.
- Fabric: 52% Merino wool, 48% Organic Cotton woven
- Product Weight: Medium = 272 g / 9.59 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.