Women's Cool-Lite™ Comet Skort Lattice Sky
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
- Inseam: Medium = 10.0cm / 3.9"
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, comfort, odor resistance, durability, quick drying
- Features: Cool-Lite™ jersey inner short with gusset for optimal breathability, LYCRA content for stretch and mobility in inner short, low profile elastic waist, reflective bonded side seams for visibility, zippered back stash pocket
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A lightweight, technical skort designed for maximum breathability when you’re moving fast, the Comet Skort Lattice Sky is ideal for trail running, ultralight hikes and other high-output trail pursuits in hot weather. The Comet’s minimalist design provides uninhibited motion and amplifies airflow by combining a 100% recycled polyester main body with panels of 145gm corespun eyelet mesh. Corespun fibers use a nylon core wrapped in merino wool for added durability and strength that retains next-to skin softness. Inside, a stretchy inner short features 155gm Cool-Lite™ jersey that’s supportive, breathable and quick to dry. The elastic waistband provides a low-profile fit, reflective side trim improves visibility while running around town, and a rear zippered stash pocket secures small essentials.
- Fabric: Outer: 100% Recycled Polyester with wicking finish. Mesh Panel: 145gm eyelet corepun 51% Merino wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon. Inner Short: 155gm jersey corespun 50% Merino wool, 33% TENCEL®, 12% Nylon, 5% LYRCA®.
- Product Weight: Medium = 120 g / 4.23 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.