Women's MerinoLOFT™ Ellipse Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warm, Breathable, Comfort, Odor Resistant
- Features: Icebreaker MerinoLOFT™ technology, hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ panels and hood for warmth and protection, shaped hood for warmth and protection, 2 concealed front zip pockets, secure zippered internal stash pocket, new comfortable sleeve cuff, adjustable draw cord hem for added warmth, back panel features woven overlay without MerinoLOFT™ filling
- Model: Height: 5'7" / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A highly technical insulated midlayer with a hybrid construction, the Ellipse Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood is ideal for windy ridge climbs, alpine hikes, and anywhere else you need insurance against the unexpected chill. In the hood and chest panels of the Ellipse, we used our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a sustainable alternative to synthetic insulations and features a 100% recycled polyester face fabric. In the body and sleeves, a heavyweight jersey blend combines merino wool and recycled polyester for comfortable, highly breathable and quick-drying performance. We added two concealed front zip pockets and an internal zip stash pocket for storing small essentials, as well as a drawcord hem for sealing out cold air. Thumbhole cuffs add a touch of warmth and make for easy layering.
- Fabric: Main fabric face: 230gm, 75% Merino wool, 25% Polyester. Quilting face: Woven/100% Recycled polyester with DWR finish. Insulation: 70gm MerinoLOFT™
- Product Weight: Medium = 410 g / 14.46 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.