Women's RealFLEECE® Dia Long Sleeve Zip
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 5-8 day(s) (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, style, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Updated design, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, Metallic finish vislon center front zip , Zippered hand pockets, Banded sleeve cuffs and bottom hem, Center back length: 67.8cm/26¾", size M, Icebreaker tonal embroidered logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A comfy and reliable jacket that’s perfect for cool days and chilly nights, the Women’s Dia Long Sleeve Zip features our merino wool RealFLEECE® fabric in a classic full-zip silhouette. The Dia’s cozy brushed terry RealFLEECE® features corespun—nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added strength and durability that retains next-to-skin softness. Seamless shoulders provide chafe-free comfort, and exterior detailing on the Dia’s flatlock seams add a touch of unique style.
- Fabric: RealFLEECE® 87% Merino Wool, 10% Nylon, 3% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 350 g / 12.34 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.