Women's Cool-Lite™ Comet Lite Cap Sleeve
SAVE 30% ON END OF SEASON STYLES
Order now and get it in 5-8 day(s) (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, comfort, odor resistance, durability, quick drying
- Features: Cool-Lite fabric for faster wicking and drying, corespun fabric for enhanced durability, forward set side seams for comfort, dropped front and back hem for added coverage, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, cap sleeve construction, reflective center and bonded back seam for visibility
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Designed to optimize temperature regulation while biking, hiking, climbing or running, the Comet Lite Cap Sleeve takes the strategically zoned fabric design of our best-selling Comet series and updates it with a lighter weight fabric that’s ideal for moving fast in warmer conditions. This highly breathable cap-sleeve tech shirt features 155gm jersey Cool-Lite™ fabric, which blends soft merino wool, natural Tencel® and a touch of Lycra® for stretch. The Comet Lite also features our corespun fibers, which use a nylon core wrapped in merino wool for added durability and strength that retains next-to skin softness. Strategically placed panels of corespun eyelet mesh amplify the shirt’s airflow, ensuring you stay comfortable during hot, high-output days.
- Fabric: 51% Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 115 g / 4.05 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.