Women's Cool-Lite™ Sphere Short Sleeve Polo
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 5-8 day(s) (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, breathability, odor resistance, style
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for comfort in warm to hot conditions, corespun fabric for enhanced durability, polo neckline with 3 button placket, cap sleeve construction, pleat at center back for drape and mobility
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A versatile, lightweight summer polo made with the same soft comfort and Cool-Lite™ fabric of our popular Sphere Tank, the Sphere Short Sleeve Polo is a modern, airy polo shirt for no-frills travel and daily comfort. Our Cool-Lite™ jersey fabric features a sustainable blend of merino wool and natural Tencel® with our corespun fibers, which feature a nylon core wrapped in merino wool for added durability that retains next-to-skin softness. The collar and three-button placket make for reliable style, while the shaped, split hem and moving pleat on the back add a feminine look.
- Fabric: 47% TENCEL®, 46% Merino Wool, 7% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 107 g / 3.77 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.