Women's Tech Lite Long Sleeve Crewe Alpenglow
SAVE 30% ON END OF SEASON STYLES
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 5-8 day(s) (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, style, breathability, durability, odor resistance
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, Center back length: 67.6cm/26½", size M, Decorative chainstitch at side seams, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Our highly breathable, super-soft and do-it-all merino wool T-shirt for women, the Tech Lite Long Sleeve Crewe Alpenglow is a go-to top for four seasons worth of trails, travels, and active pursuits. With capabilities as varied as the adventures you’ll take it on, the Tech Lite features our corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool to provide added strength and durability while maintaining next-to-skin softness. Original artwork by Bill Carden-Horton adds a unique dose of alpine inspiration.
- Fabric: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon corespun
- Product Weight: Medium = 159 g / 5.6 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable. Exact instructions on the care label.