Men's ZoneKnit™ Merino Insulated Long Sleeve Thermal Hoodie
For all orders placed between 01/11/2023 and 31/12/2023, the return period is extended. If you change your mind, you can return the product until 31/01/2024. After 31/12/2023, the standard return policy applies (a 30-day policy).
If you are not satisfied with the products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the products and get a refund, provided that you return the products to us according to the procedure indicated on our Returns Process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
- ZoneKnit™ - Engineered body mapped technology to regulate your body temperature and let your skin breathe during high-intensity activity
- Quilted MerinoLoft™ at chest to ensure protection where most needed
- Balaclava construction for warmth and protection that can be worn down when not needed
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Thumb loops to keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Gusseted underarms that extends from cuffs to bottom hem for comfort and mobility
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Medium = 370 g /13 oz
- Fabric content
- Shell: 100% Merino Wool, Filling: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide, Lining: 100% Merino Wool, Exclusive of decoration
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 187cm / 6'2". Waist: 71cm / 28". Ludwig is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 76cm (Based on Size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Body mapping for warmth and ventilation where you need it most.