Women's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Hybrid Hooded Jacket
If you are not satisfied with the products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the products and get a refund, provided that you return the products to us according to the procedure indicated on our Returns Process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
- Hybrid construction with zoned 100gm MerinoLOFT™
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric adds durability and protection from wind and light rain
- Waterproofed reverse coil zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Merino-blend stretch side panels for temperature regulation and contour body fit
- Set-in sleeve construction for mobility
- Waterproofed zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Compressible into interior pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 71cm / 28", Size M
- Product weight
- Medium = 400 g / 14.1 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 100% Nylon. Panels: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA®. Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5' 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide