Women's Shell+™ Merino Hooded Jacket
If you are not satisfied with the products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the products and get a refund, provided that you return the products to us according to the procedure indicated on our Returns Process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
- Shell+™ - A woven fabric is coated with a water-repellent finish to keep you warm and protect you against wind and light rain
- PFC Free durable water repellent finish - for light rain protection
- Fully seam sealed
- 3 point adjustable hood with back vent that allows it to be worn with or without a helmet
- Articulated seams for enhanced range of motion
- Zippered chest vents to allow body temperature regulation
- Cuffs with snap closure that allows two different settings
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- 2-way water resistant zipper with storm flap and zipper chin guard to prevent friction
- Zippered hand pockets
- Internal dump pockets that fit a pair of gloves
- Left arm secure pass pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Small= 590 g / 20.7 oz
- Fabric content
- shell: 100% Merino Wool inner pocket: 60% TENCEL™, 40% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Dry cleanable.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 176cm / 5'9". Waist: 60cm / 23". Brenda is wearing size S.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 73.8cm (Based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide