Women's Merino 200 Sonebula Long Sleeve High Neck Thermal Top
Read our full Return Policy.
- 100% Merino - Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- High collar for added protection
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Large = 399 g / 14 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
- Model measurements
- Height: 175cm / 5'9". Waist: 63.5cm / 25". Rainer is wearing size Small.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 69.5cm (based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
We love the Sonebula for its design features that will make you stand out on the slopes. Inspired by classic sportswear with a striking stripe down the arm and a playful colour combination, the seamlines allow for maximum mobility, essential for active performance. Not too heavy, not too light, it’s made from our 200gm, 100% merino jersey fabric and has a raised neck for added protection against the elements. The Sonebula is a midweight base layer that provides ample warmth whatever the activity.