Men's 200 ZoneKnit™ Merino Long Sleeve Half Zip Thermal Top
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
Loyalty members receive free shipping on all orders
- ZoneKnit™ - Body mapping technology designed to actively regulate body temperature and let skin breathe during high-intensity activity
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Thumb loops to keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Zipper chin guard to prevents friction
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Medium= 337.25g ; 28.34 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 76cm / 30". Arnold is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 76cm (based on Size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Body mapping for warmth and ventilation where you need it most.