Men's ZoneKnit™ Merino Long Sleeve Zip Hoodie
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
Loyalty members receive free shipping on all orders
- ZoneKnit™ - Engineered body mapped technology to regulate your body temperature and let your skin breathe during high-intensity activity
- Fitted hood designed to fit under helmet
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Thumb loops to keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- 2-way zipper with internal storm flap and chi guard to prevent friction
- Zippered hand pockets
- 2 side stash pockets
- Tape loop inside left hand side pocket to hook keys on
- Side seams from underarm finish at hem towards the back for comfort
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Medium = 444 g /15.6 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 78cm / 30". Luke is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 78.1cm ( Based on size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Body mapping for warmth and ventilation where you need it most.