Men's Merino Anatomica Boxers
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
Loyalty members receive free shipping on all orders
- Merino Corespun - durable merino blend regulates body temperature in all weather conditions
- Contoured pouch for comfort
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Product weight
- Medium = 70 g /2.46 oz
- Fabric content
- 83% Merino Wool/ 12% Nylon/ 5% LYCRA®
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 185cm / 6'1". Waist: 79cm / 31". Jakob is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Inseam Length: 11.3cm based on size L
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions
Mark is an Illustrator based in Melbourne, Australia. His style focuses on a strong use of character and composition, empowered by whimsical and emotional situations. He explores themes around nature and the outdoors, illustrating people interacting with the world around them. He creates surreal, natural worlds with a sense of connectivity and symbiosis.