Men's RealFleece™ Merino High Pile Long Sleeve Zip Hood
For all orders placed between 01/11/2023 and 31/12/2023, the return period is extended. If you change your mind, you can return the product until 31/01/2024. After 31/12/2023, the standard return policy applies (a 30-day policy).
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
Loyalty members receive free shipping on all orders
- RealFleece™ - An authentic brushed merino wool that is naturally warm and soft to the touch
- Zoned MerinoLoft™ at front and hood to ensure protection where most needed
- RealFleece™ lined hood
- Zoned Cool-Lite™ lining is lightweight, breathable and designed to manage moisture away from the body
- High collar for added protection
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Zippered chest vents to allow body temperature regulation
- Offset center front zipper to prevent friction
- 2-way zipper
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior chest security pocket
- Side seams from underarm finish at hem towards the back for comfort
- Product weight
- Medium = 1100 g /38.7 oz
- Fabric content
- main body face: 100% Merino Wool /main body back: 100% TENCEL™/chest panels/hood: 100% cotton/lining: 60% TENCEL™, 40% Merino Wool //hood lining face: 100% Merino Wool /hood lining back: 100% TENCEL™/filling: 88% Merino Wool , 12% polyactide
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 104cm / 41". Dontai is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 71.5cm (Based onn size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide