Women's Felted Merino Hooded Jacket
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
Loyalty members receive free shipping on all orders
- Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and naturally resists odors
- Durable water repellent finish provides protection from light rain
- Unlined with raw seams
- 3 piece hood with slight grown on peak
- 2-way zipper
- Concealed zippered pocket at left chest
- Set in lined sleeves
- Double hand pockets with flap and double snap closure
- Cuffs with snap closure
- Commuter pass pocket with concealed zipper at lower left sleeve
- Embroidered icebreaker logo at left sleeve
- Product weight
- Small= 998 g / 35.1 oz
- Fabric content
- body: 100% Merino Wool /lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Hand Wash Cold. Wash With Like Colors. Do Not Use Softener. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Dry Flat In The Shade. Do Not Iron. Dry Cleanable
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 180cm / 5'10". Waist: 61cm / 24". Eve is wearing size S.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 72.6cm (Based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions