Women's Merino Lifestyle Fine Gauge Crew Socks Dashes
= On sale
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
Loyalty members receive free shipping on all orders
- A - 200 Needle count for fine gauge luxury
- B - Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- C - Instep support for stability
- D - Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- Product weight
- Large-Xlarge = 420 g / 14.8 oz
- Fabric content
- 57% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 2% LYCRA®
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Dry flat. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 178cm / 5'8". Waist: 61cm / 24". April is wearing size S.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions