Unisex icebreaker x Goldwin Merino 15.5 Long Sleeve Hoodie
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
- Exceptionally soft and luxurious 15.5 micron merino fibers that regulate body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Forward set side seams with hand pockets at seam
- Product weight
- Large = 600 g / 21.1 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Beryl is wearing a size S her measurements are: Height: 166cm/5.5” Bust: 79cm/31” B Waist: 61cm/24” Hips: 90cm/33.5” Dress: NZAU 8/US 4/EU 34
Hunter is wearing a size L his measurements are: Height: 185cm/6.1” Chest: 96cm/37.8” Waist: 76.2cm/30”
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 71.5cm based on size L
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Free of plastic microfibres and petrochemical-based synthetics, this product is made with 100% pure merino fibres that were hand-picked for strength and softness to create a luxurious fabric that naturally breathes and resists odours. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable under certain conditions.
icebreaker x Goldwin
Grown in New Zealand. Designed in Japan.
The Long White Cloud meets the Rising Sun. A limited collaboration for all genders made with 100% natural merino.