Women's icebreaker City Label Shell+™ Merino 4-in-1 Parka
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Order now for delivery in 5-7 business days
Click here to find the order deadlines for Christmas deliveries in your country.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
Loyalty members receive free shipping on all orders
- Shell+™ - A woven fabric is coated with a water-repellent finish to keep you warm and protect you against wind and light rain
- Fully seam sealed
- 2 point adjustable hood
- 2-way aqua guard center front zipper with bonded puller
- Internal storm flap
- Concealed zippered pocket at left chest
- Double hand pockets with double snapped flap closure
- Commuter pass pocket with concealed zipper at lower left sleeve
- Cuffs with snap closure
- External grosgrain hangar loop at center back yoke
- Reversible zip-in RealFleece™ sherpa vest with rib bomber collar
- Vest Features: concealed zippered pocket at left chest
- Hand pockets
- Reverses to felted merino with hand pockets and external grosgrain hangar loop at center back yoke
- Product weight
- Small= 1620 g / 57.1 oz
- Fabric content
- shell a: 100% Merino Wool /lining:64% Merino Wool , 34% TENCEL™
- Machine wash cold (30C); on a delicate cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 180cm / 5'10". Waist: 61cm / 24". Eve is wearing size S.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 87.5cm (Based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide