Women's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Hybrid Hooded Jacket
- Fit: Regular
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, Warm, Durable, Wind resistant, Water Resistant, Compressible
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front and back panels for core warmth and wind protection, lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility, reverse coil center front zip with dwr, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub, knit side and underarm panels for contour body fit, layering ease, and range of mobility, set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, zippered hand pockets with dwr, zippered interior security pocket, packable into interior pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 71cm/28", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5' 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
- Fabric: Body: 100% Nylon. Panels: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA®. Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Product Weight: Medium = 420 g / 14.8 oz