Women's Merino Culottes
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
Loyalty members receive free shipping on all orders
- Exceptionally soft and luxurious 15.5 micron merino fibers that regulate body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Partial rib elastic waist with mock fly
- Front pleats
- Zippered hand pockets with grosgrain tape at edge and merino lining
- Zippered back welt pockets
- Product weight
- Large = 440 g / 15.5 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Key product measurements
- Inseam = 39.5cm (based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
All styles made from 15.5 micron merino are ZQRX sourced merino. ZQRX is the evolution of our current ZQ merino source standard, a mark of integrity for merino growers committed to ethical wool production through welfare, caring for the environment and social responsibility. All 15.5 growers are signed up to the platform and are on their journey to ensuring regenerative agriculture principles and practices towards a more positive future.
icebreaker City Label
Designed by nature, for life in the city.
Our latest City Drop blends natural performance and versatility for clothes you can count on no matter what the city throws at you.